“Really?”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Haven't been here in awhile and probably won't be back. Tried their BBQ the first time and didn't care for it. 2nd time got the oysters and got sick as did some of the others in my group. No fun. It's too bad because the place has a good atmosphere and weekly entertainment, but not worth the food.

Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

I'm very sorry your past visits to Daddy Joe's have been bad. I wish you would have spoken to a Manager and let us try to correct any problems you had with your food. I take great pride in the consistency and quality of our food and service. We purchase our oysters fresh each Thursday as we serve them that evening. This is the first I have heard of anyone getting sick after eating oysters from here. Input from our customers is invaluable and please know that I am available at all times to discuss any issues that may arise while dining with us. I hope you come back and we get the chance to show you the dining experience Daddy Joe's prides itself on.
David Stepp Owner

There are newer reviews for Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing you need to know is the overflow parking is in the Drug Store lot across the street. Daddy Joe's has been at this location for years and has the best BBQ in Upstate South Carolina.
Don C.

Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and the hot tip on parking!!!
I would love to see you reveiw us on YELP!
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

..My Girlfriend has tried..Smoked Turkey Club..(I think its called) and Pulled Smoked Chicken Plate(and its white meat chicken..and not dried out)..She Loved them both!! I tried BBQ once and It Was Great.!!.But after Trying The Prime Rib Sandwhich...I Cant bring Myself to Not Get It Everytime We go now!!! :) Same with Girlfriend!! .We wanna try something different but Cant Not get The first thing we tried!! Guess Im gonna Have To Order The ribs..and get a Prime Rib To-Go For Later!! Great Restaurant!!,,Great Food,!!Great Service!!,Great Atmosphere!! You Gotta Try It!! Just Save Me Some Prime Rib!!

1  Thank bigchief1966

Wow, thanks for the kind words and the Prime Rib is on the rotisserie as we speak!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been going here to eat for many years and the food is always good.There are not many places that sell hand pulled chicken,which I prefer to BBQ for less calories.My husband gets their ribs and really enjoys them.Its a great family restaurant with also a separate bar and patio area which has live music on Thursdays,so there something for everyone.

1  Thank sheran59

Wow, thank you for the kind words and the pulled chicken is also a favorite of mine!
Your reveiw made my day as it speaks just what I'd hope my restaurant to be!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My family was traveling back to NJ, so we are always on the lookout for good BBQ. We had the pork which was very moist and tender I'm not a big fan of the vinegar based BBQ sauce, but this wasn't that tangy so it went well with the pork. The only side I wasn't crazy about was the BBQ slaw-different taste but not to my liking-should have stuck to the regular slaw. Sweet tea was awesome and our waitress was great. Would come back to try the pulled chicken.

1  Thank Donna S

Wow, thanks for the kind words and I'm so happy you found us on your travels and got some good "ol southern sweet Tea! Reveiw us on YELP and help us make sure the travelers can find a little local flavor on there trip!