“Great BBQ”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Gaffney
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing you need to know is the overflow parking is in the Drug Store lot across the street. Daddy Joe's has been at this location for years and has the best BBQ in Upstate South Carolina.
Don C.

Visited April 2013
Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and the hot tip on parking!!!
I would love to see you reveiw us on YELP!
Hope to see you soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My New Favorite place to Eat!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

..My Girlfriend has tried..Smoked Turkey Club..(I think its called) and Pulled Smoked Chicken Plate(and its white meat chicken..and not dried out)..She Loved them both!! I tried BBQ once and It Was Great.!!.But after Trying The Prime Rib Sandwhich...I Cant bring Myself to Not Get It Everytime We go now!!! :) Same with Girlfriend!! .We wanna try something different but Cant Not get The first thing we tried!! Guess Im gonna Have To Order The ribs..and get a Prime Rib To-Go For Later!! Great Restaurant!!,,Great Food,!!Great Service!!,Great Atmosphere!! You Gotta Try It!! Just Save Me Some Prime Rib!!

1 Thank bigchief1966
Wow, thanks for the kind words and the Prime Rib is on the rotisserie as we speak!
north carolina
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been going here to eat for many years and the food is always good.There are not many places that sell hand pulled chicken,which I prefer to BBQ for less calories.My husband gets their ribs and really enjoys them.Its a great family restaurant with also a separate bar and patio area which has live music on Thursdays,so there something for everyone.

1 Thank sheran59
Wow, thank you for the kind words and the pulled chicken is also a favorite of mine!
Your reveiw made my day as it speaks just what I'd hope my restaurant to be!
Mullica Hill, New Jersey, United States
“Good BBQ at great price”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My family was traveling back to NJ, so we are always on the lookout for good BBQ. We had the pork which was very moist and tender I'm not a big fan of the vinegar based BBQ sauce, but this wasn't that tangy so it went well with the pork. The only side I wasn't crazy about was the BBQ slaw-different taste but not to my liking-should have stuck to the regular slaw. Sweet tea was awesome and our waitress was great. Would come back to try the pulled chicken.

1 Thank Donna S
Wow, thanks for the kind words and I'm so happy you found us on your travels and got some good "ol southern sweet Tea! Reveiw us on YELP and help us make sure the travelers can find a little local flavor on there trip!
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best BBQ in Gaffney”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent food and service!!! I will come back and recommend to everyone to try as well. The Pork BBQ plate is fantastic.

• Visited April 2013