“Average 1960s Motel”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Marietta, Georgia
“Average 1960s Motel”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, towells were ok. Breakfast was good, better than other places I have stayed. If you are here for Limestone College see if they will give you a Limestone discoount, other places in Gaffney will. Low value for price. But, I would stay here again if I had too.

Room Tip: Ask for Limestone discount.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed our hospitality and basic need you expect from hotel like clean,comfortable bed,good shower and hot breakfast to start your day good. We do provide all basic things at reasonable price compared to other hotels in the area.
Thanks again,
jack shah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Not clean, felt like I had bugs on me all night. Carpet was gross and the chair that was in the room should have been thrown out years ago! I would not let my feet touch the floor without something on them. I agree with Briella01! Don't go there!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jeanne659
fridasfo
Reviewed October 25, 2009

We spent a night at this Quality Inn after being stranded down the road on I-85 after our car died. We were with our two small children (4 and 2), and I was initially very nervous about staying here. Turns out I shouldn't have been. Our room was spacious and clean with modern updated furnishings, and the crib they provided us was clean and sturdy. As an added bonus, the air conditioning unit worked well and provided a soothing white noise so that we all slept very well. It wasn't the 4 Seasons or anything, but for what we needed and what we paid it was completely serviceable and adequate. Free breakfast is standard hotel cereal/cold bagle fare.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
6 Thank fridasfo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
#7 of 8 in Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North

Been to Quality Inn-Gaffney? Share your experiences!