“Very Nice”

Hampton Inn Gaffney
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Quality accommodations. Very clean. Husband said best complimentary breakfast he has had. Easy check-in and check-out. Staff very helpful and friendly. Big screen tv and complimentary internet. I would recommend this motel to anybody for personal or business reasons.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Beverly,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We’re glad you and your husband had an easy check in and check out with our helpful and friendly staff. I’m also happy to hear your husband had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and loved it! Thank you for also recommending our hotel to others, our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future next time you’re visiting Gaffney, SC.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed in a number of hotels in the Gaffney area and this by far was the best! The beds were extremely comfortable. We felt safe which was important when women are traveling. The room and the entire facility was clean and neat. I work hard for my money so when I stay in a hotel I have to feel like I am getting a good deal. This was.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Debra,
We sincerely appreciate you taking time to review our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. I’m pleased to hear that our hotel made you feel safe, and that you had a comfortable stay with us. We are very proud to be your top pick in Gaffney and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Thanks again,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The check-in was quick and easy. Desk attendant got somewhat frustrated because I asked several questions about the difference between the internet price and the on-site price, but she was helpful. I found the facility to be very clean. It offered a full hot breakfast, comfortable bed, and free coffee anytime. Cookies are available in the evening. The cost is somewhat pricey for a small town, particularly since the same hotel is cheaper just 15 miles away, but this hotel has easy access to I-85 and is located next to an outlet mall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Thomas,
We appreciate you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn Hotel near the Gaffney Outlet Mall. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, coffee in the lobby, and the afternoon cookies. I apologize for that the front desk staff seemed frustrated, but I’m happy that she was able to assist you with your questions. I’m glad that your overall stay with us was great. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney right off of I-85.
Thanks again,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

In October 2013, myself, best friend and her son stayed in your hotel. I had car trouble traveling from Ohio to Gaffney and the staff at your hotel was wonderful in assuring me that we would still have a room when I could eventually arrive there. I was exhausted by the time I arrived and the check in was very quick and everyone knew who I was by the time I got there because of my earlier phone calls. ( I was pretty upset because my brakes went out) The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. I have already made reservations to return in August 2014 and I am looking forward to my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Jeri,
Thank you for letting us know about you stay with us at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Gaffney, SC. We are sorry to hear about your car trouble; however, we are glad we were able to welcome you to our hotel for the night. I’m happy to hear that your room was beautiful, comfortable and that you had a relaxing stay after your long drive. We are excited to welcome you back to our Gaffney Hotel in August, see you soon!
Safe travels,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

With my job I travel worldwide. I stay in hotels approx. 120 plus nights a year. As most of you who travel know, the Staff Makes your stay. Here they are Great! I would highly recommend this hotel to my co-workers, friends, and family. Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gene,
We sincerely appreciate not only your fantastic review on our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel, but also your recommendation to your friends, family and co-workers. We’re so glad our staff was able to make you feel welcomed and at home throughout your stay. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney South Carolina.
Safe travels,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Well located, near highway and outlet mall. Neat and clean, good breakfast. Good value for price. Access to local gym instead of small fitness room was nice too. We have stayed here multiple times to visit our son who goes to Limestone College.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for the excellent review of our hotel near the Gaffney Premium Outlets. Our hotel is located right off of I-85 and I'm glad it's your hotel of choice while visiting your son at Limestone College. We do offer Hampton on the House complimentary breakfast every morning and a gym pass for those guests' who enjoy exercising during their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to the Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel.
Best wishes,
Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had to go to Gaffney for a funeral and selected the Hampton Inn because of its location and convenience. It is located directly beside the outlet mall and there are several restaurants close by. Hotel was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jeanne G,
We would like to express our sincerest condolences to you and your family. We are honored to be of service during this difficult time. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean, quiet, and convenient to the Gaffney Premium Outlets. Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn - Gaffney Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Sleep Inn
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
#5 of 8 in Gaffney
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!