“Excellent Accommodations”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Walterboro, United States
“Excellent Accommodations”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The purpose of my stay in Gaffney was to attend my granddaughter's graduation at Limestone. Although I prefer to make my own judgments and rely on my own opinions, I could not ignore the overwhelming number of negative reviews for other hotels in the area. While researching I noticed that the reviews for the Hampton far exceeded those of others that I read. As my sister and I planned to travel together, we wanted a hotel that was easily accessible to the college; safe; clean; and convenient to the interstate, restaurants, the outlets and Hamrick's. Much to our surprise, upon arrival, we immediately saw that the Hampton Inn was perfect for us. For two women planning to travel alone we could not have asked for better accommodations. An added bonus for us was that my brother-in-law did not have to work and was able to accompany us. As senior citizens we were more than pleased with our stay at the Hampton. We decided that definitely we will plan to stay at the Hampton again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Has used HAMTONS HOTELS several times and never experience the problem to found NO CLOSED whit out CROSS BAR and NO HANGERS to hang the cloths because is was used as storage room for maintenance equipment's or else any passenger wants a room with all the facilities in good running condition no a room UNDER CONSTRUCTION? or RENOVATIONS PROSESS ?

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Anil M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest,
We do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. As your reservation was made for a handicap accessible room, it was fully modified. Almost every part of our accessible rooms are modified to be in compliance with ADA laws. Please always double check your room type while booking, or make our front desk aware of any changes that you would like to make.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stopped during my drive to Atlanta, as this was a Hilton property…and was very pleased with the overall accommodations. Internet access was easy and fast, bed was very comfortable, and parking was close to my room - which made packing luggage in the rain convenient. I will make a note of this location for future stays.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. A clean and comfortable stay is what we strive to give to our guest. We will definitely keep up the work to maintain this. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.
Lexington Sc, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Have stayed here many times over the years our son has attended Limestone College. Very clean and friendly helpful staff. Breakfast is a very well stocked assortment of breakfast items and is included in your stay. We have only stayed during colder months and have never got to try out the pool but it looks good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our loyal members are the back bone of our hotel. We look forward to your future stays here at Hampton Inn Gaffney.
Augusta, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have used this hotel for many years and have always had a satisfactory experience. I have had no problems with noise or anything that kept me from rest at night. Staff cleaned the room in my absence without disturbing anything on the desk from my work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We certainly appreciate our most loyal guest. We are glad that you have chosen our hotel as your home away from home. See you soon!
Happy Valley, Oregon
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here a number of times over the years on business, and this time was no different: very friendly staff, clean comfortable large room, right off I-85, walk across the parking lot to the huge outlet mall if you are bored...and the mall also has a food court if you are hungry.

Only tricky thing is if you are coming in from 85 South, you will be tempted to go straight at the light at the end of the off-ramp because the hotel is dead ahead. But if you do, you will just get dumped back on to 85 South. Take a right at the light, go down to the next light and take a left! The trickiness still isn't over, because then you have to take a left over a double yellow line to get into the Hampton...but once there, it's all good.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We enjoy hearing that our guest enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you again here at Hampton Inn Gaffney.
Chapin, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Gaffney South Carolina is a great place to stay. Close to shopping and easy access to travelers. The employees are second to none!!! Everyone is friendly and always very attentive to your needs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

shawn l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for your review, I will definatly share your praise of the hotel staff with them. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Sleep Inn
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
#5 of 8 in Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!