“Brusters is the BEST ICE CREAM on the planet!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Fort Mill
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Brusters is the BEST ICE CREAM on the planet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Brusters has variety, value, convenience and quality. Why would I go anywhere else?? My goal is to try all 50 flavors :-)

• Visited July 2014

Eastern Tennessee
“Fun Ice Cream Stand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Reminds me of Ted Drew's in St. Louis. Same type of ice cream stand. You order outside with outside seating. Very good ice cream with the possible exception of their blizzards. Two times I ordered a Reese's Cup blizzard and the ice cream was kind of melty... kind of runny.... At Ted Drew's they would turn the cup upside down and shake it to show you it is a concrete (not a blizzard). Don't try that here......

Visited July 2014
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Always the best icecream around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Even though I live in Fort Mill, I am the next town below more often. There used to be a Bruester's in Rock Hill. Wish there still was. Closed years ago. My schedule does not allow me to go to the one near me as often as I wish, but when I do go, it is a wonderful, delightful treat.

• Visited March 2014
Carmel, Indiana
“Excellent ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very good ice cream. Enjoyed the peach during peach season. 4 of us had a various items and all were enjoyed. Although a chain they have an excellent fresh product and friendly service. Not available in Indiana but we have other excellent ice cream vendors. I would hold this up to the best I have had in my 70+ years

Visited June 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious, Creamy Perfect Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We absolutely love the ice cream at Bruster's! The ice cream is excellent and there are numerous flavors to choose from. This afternoon, my double scoop, "regular" serving seemed a little small, but every mouthful was wonderful! You order outside, at the window, and there is no inside seating. However, there several large, comfortable benches outside.

Visited April 2014