“Amazing restaurant!”

Saiki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 190 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 16, 2016

My family and i love this place! The restaurant is nice looking and very clean, the staff are super nice and the food is always fresh and delicious. We have been here for dinner and gotten take out many times and it is always great. Saiki is great for family or for business. It isn't very well known but I would definitely recommend this place over the other Fort Mill & Tega Kay Chinese places.

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

This place is great!!! Low prices, relaxed atmosphere, good quality. I have tried everything at one time or another and I recamend Vietnamese #19 with shrimp sauce!

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

The owner, May, is a sweet heart! She works very hard to make sure her customers are happy. All the ingredients are great fresh and made to order. The shrimp sauce is great!

Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

So this place serves the absolute worst sushi I've ever tasted! I ordered a couple rolls, which took a half hour to make. Then when I got them they were the wrong roll! I basically have them $15 for nothing. I asked for the check and left. Horrible experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2014

Food is wonderful. We have had take out and eaten at the restaurant. Food is always very fresh, service is excellent and we always get exactly what we ordered. One of our favorites places in Fort Mill!