“Cheesecurds and Custards!”

Culver's
Ranked #5 of 172 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Aiken, South Carolina
“Cheesecurds and Custards!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Never eaten at a Culver's before but my brother-in-law has a co-worker who raved about their cheese curds and they weren't wrong. Delicious! Like little mini-mozzarella sticks. They offer them with marinara or ranch; I wasn't too keen on the marinara sauce, they are just as good plain or with ketchup. We ate there twice during our trip to Carowinds, the first time I got the Rueben, and it was excellent; the second time I got the cheddar butterburger with bacon, and both were excellent. You can tell that they are fresh made, and they are also fast! They deliver the food to your table. I also tried a vanilla custard with reeses and caramel and the texture is really divine. They have an expansive menu, and I will certainly be back the next time I go to Carowinds. A little pricey for what you would consider a "fast food joint" but the food is not your typical fast food, so I didn't mind paying it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ainslee921

Harrisburg, North Carolina, United States
“Great burgers and delicious custard”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We are season pass holders for Carowinds, so we're in the area quite often. I am always impressed by how friendly the staff is. The food is really good. This is a burger joint, so you can't go wrong with the burger. The cheese curds are really good too, and its a nice treat as they're not easily found in South Carolina. Save room for desert as the custard is delicious!!! Kids meals even come with a free scoop.
This is fast food done right. My family always enjoys it. Plus, try the root beer. It's great too!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Steven B
ft mill South CArolina
“Great shakes”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My family liked the the ice cream and shakes, as well as the fries.
The burgers can be too greasy,and they seem to be very thin for being so expensive. It is not a family friendly restaurant but could be. The drive through is very good,usually very accurate.

Visited May 2014
Alcolu, South Carolina
“Nice!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Everything was very enjoyable there! There was much to choose from. I was served with respect and in a quick orderly way! I could not ask for!

Visited May 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“Friendly and Fast”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stopped by Culver's twice on the two and from Carowinds, picking up. Service was great. I appreciate that they make your meal as it is ordered without the pre-made soaked and soggie "food" commonly found at fast food. The Cod sandwich was good as was the butter burgers. Swiss and Mushroom was gooey (impossible to eat while driving, had to pull over). The cheese curds were tasty and unique. We used the drive thru and were in queue, out of queue in less than 3 minutes, though we did wait in their marked parking for a about 3 more. Overall great experience.

• Visited May 2014