“None Better”

Maggie Moo's
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“None Better”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Having frequented many ice cream parlors over the years, I can say, hands down, that Maggie Moos is the best ice cream you will ever have the privilege of eating. The owners take incredible measures to ensure their in-store, handmade ice cream flavors are above and beyond what your wildest dreams could imagine. Every time the door opens, you will be greeted with a booming hello and a warm smile. The service is impeccable and the staff are incredibly friendly. I suggest you get to Fort Mill Maggie Moos as quickly as possible!

• Visited October 2013

Tega Cay SC
“Horrible service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Twice a friend and I went in to pick up an ice cream cake I'd ordered in advance. both times I was told they were too busy to help me and to come back later. The man there was extremely rude.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank bethsmom53
charlotte
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We love treating our kids to Maggie Moos. Every time we go there we are greeted with friendly service and the ice cream is delightful!

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best ice cream for miles around”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is the closest to home made ice cream flavor that I've tasted. There are a good variety of flavors, including variations of vanilla & chocolate for the purists, plus an always friendly helpful staff to wait on you (. I luv the French Cream flavor). Nice variety of sweet, nutty or fresh fruit mix ins & cup or waffle cone options. In my opinion, much tastier than Cold Stone Creamery for the same price. Try the ice cream cupcakes in the shape of Hostess Chocolate cupcakes, great for dessert for adults & kids. There's even a few small tables inside, so u can enjoy ur treat in comfort, summer or winter.

• Visited April 2012
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Lots of great flavors and really high quality ice cream. Lots of mix ins and cakes too.

Visited March 2012