“Cute Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Local Dish

Local Dish
Ranked #1 of 171 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charleston, South Carolina
“Cute Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had the grilled pimento cheese sandwich. It was very good and was obviously homemade. The sandwich is huge and there must be a pound of pimento cheese on it. It was a bit tricky because it kept falling out onto the plate. The fries were also home made and excellent. We will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013

SC
“Local Dish / Local Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We arrived @ 7:45 and were the last diners seated in this quaint little downtown location. This was our 1st visit and we had heard/read many positive things. I didn't care for the pulled pork nachos, while the meat was tasty it was too sweet for my personal taste. Our server, such a sweet girl, I believe Sarah was here name said they hardly ever have specials but that Neil was showing special love for the Sea Bass with Spinach/Ginger Risotto and she was not wrong. The fish was grilled perfectly and very flavorful. S.O. had the Shrimp Pasta which he promptly devoured and looked really lovely. We split Carrot Cake at the end while one street short of dry was not overly sweet. We will definitely come back to this little place, I think I'll try it for lunch soon.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Menu featured some interesting choices. Nice casual atmosphere. Good place to share a meal and conversation.

Visited December 2012
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Finally, Fort Mill has a Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Local Dish 3 times now and have enjoyed everything. Fort Mill is hurting for good restaurants and Local Dish delivers. This restaurant is for people who really appreciate food. Beet salad is so fresh and delicious. Shrimp and grits is outstanding. You have to order the doughnut dessert!!!!! The third time I went I was eating vegetarian. They don't have a lot of options. So I asked for a pasta dish without the shrimp. The waitress didn't pick up what I was doing and asked if I wanted chicken instead. Anyway, we ordered, then she came back and and said the chef wanted to know if I was a vegetarian. I said yes and he asked if I wanted a special dish with zucchini noodles. It was so good and I felt so special that he did that, with out me asking. The waitress could use some training but the chef made up for it. We now have a local favorite restaurant!!!!

“Great local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent new local find. Open for lunch or dinner. So far had fine lunch. BBQ and slaw with fresh cut fries were a great start. Fous on fresh local ingredients. Sandwiches with little gourmet twists at reasonable prices.