“Great food, great beer selection - Fantastic Service”
Review of Six Pence Pub

Six Pence Pub
Ranked #8 of 174 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Charlotte, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great beer selection - Fantastic Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had an event for 60 people at Six Pence Pub and everything went smooth as glass. The food was fantastic - especially the Fish & Chips - and everyone left delighted with the event. Portion size of the fish in the fish & chips was huge.

Coordinating the event with Deb, the Manager, was a pleasure and she came through with everything just as promised. The wait staff, particularly Jerri, was fantastic. They stayed on top of all the drink orders and made sure that glasses were rarely empty. 60 people, 3 hours and not a single complaint from our guests.

Can't wait to return to try their other offerings.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CPanther95

“Best service around!! My waitress was Sonya”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I visited the Baxter Six Pence in Fort mill & loved it! My waitress, Sonya was such a joy! She was easy to talk to, kept our drinks filled & had a great personality! The food was also amazing. I loved my experience, and I'll be back for more!

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Upscale English Pub”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

First of all let me say I have never been to the UK so I don't know how "traditional" the food is but I do know I'll be back. I've always wanted to try an English pub but never knew of one until my company moved and I found a red English telephone box outside. It was enough to get me to go in. You have the option of sitting in the dining room or pub. I was in for a late night dinner and wanted to try the Bangers and Mash. Jerri my waitress brought me some Fried Pickles to welcome my first time coming in. The enviroment and the prices were a little on the upscale end. Jerri took me on a tour of the place to include the rooftop bar. The service was fantastic and the food as great. The "bangers' were milder and not as greasy or grainy as American sausage". When I left I ran into a friend who is from the UK. I guess if he goes there, it ought to be pretty good!

• Visited August 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had drinks and snacks on the rooftop with friends Saturday afternoon. Weather was amazing and you can't beat the view. Our server Jerri was great! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and kept the cold drinks coming.
Our only complaint is, they have a limited drink selections, especially wine.

Visited August 2013
Hendersonville
“We have had so so service in the past, but a few weeks ago we visited and our server was Jerri. We had a great experience!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have had so so service in the past, but a few weeks ago we visited and our server was Jerri. We had a great experience! She is/was very friendly with our children and checked on us often. Our food was very good...I recommend the Tyler's Platter with homemade chips! If you visit ask for Jerri she will help make your experience a better one!

• Visited August 2013