“Awesome”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shrimp and grits. The service was exceptional. Prices are a bit high but I guess you are paying for the white table cloths and the great service. We took our son there for a going-away dinner. He loved the Chilean Sea Bass. My daughter who hates seafood, got a steak...her ooing and awing was starting to get embarassing.
This will be a restaurant, though, that we will save for special ocassions because we can't afford it on a regular basis.

There are newer reviews for Fish Market

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I visited The Fish Market last night to devour their delicious Scallop and Shrimp Provencal. To my surprise – they have a new menu. Definitely worth trying! I had the New Orleans Gumbo; the sausage ingredient was very flavorful. Then the Market Salad; the strawberry vinaigrette was great and I need the recipe! Now I was unsure of ordering the new menu item of Shrimp & Scallop Parmesan Scampi which replaced the Provencal BUT let me tell you I LOVED it! Great new menu guys and as always excellent service!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times and I have always gotten a delicious meal! The sea bass is fabulous! The salmon is awesome too! The sushi is fresh and melts I your mouth! It doesn't get any better than this!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

6 of friends went to Fish Market for brunch to celebrate 3 of our lady friends having baby boys soon. The staff treated our "baby shower" wonderful. The food was delicious. It was a fabulous celebration.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The restaurant has a great atmosphere and has a busy bar. The food is always good and priced for what you should expect to pay for quality fresh seafood. I encourage you to call ahead before arrival.