“Birthda celebration for Mrs Carrie Jackman”
Review of Fish Market

Fish Market
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am a senior retired Army officer who have dined in fine eateries through the world. The Fish Market ranks very high among the fine dining establishment in Europe, the California coast and the Northeast. The atmosphere was very pleasing, the food (I had the salmon) was well seasoned and a joy to eat. Actually, I did not want the experience to end. The waiter was one of the best. Well worth my drive from Richmond, VA to attend this event.

1  Thank Ralph P

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I went here to celebrate a very special occasion. We were celebrating on a Tuesday and thought it would be slow. To our surprise it was packed. We were amazed because food and service were excellent.

1  Thank Teresa G
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Michael made ou visit to your restaurant pleasant and fun. He was very attentive and really entertained us. All food service workers should be as personable as Michael. My 88 year old mom really enjoyed his service and trust me she is very hard to please!!! The she crab soup was bit to salty and the appetizers a bit skimpy.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Heard a lot about the brunch at Fishmarket. Took friends from out of town there on 10/28/12. Had to wait 10 minutes for "silverware to rolled" beore we were seated. Constantly out of items...ham, soup, chicken shrimp and grits was empty of shrimp and stayed that way for the entiremeal. Prime rib was all well done and actually we
were told it was "the last piece" as they were out!
What a terrible experience ....and with friends from out of town also..not a good impression for anyone.
The only good thing was Lea our server who was pleasant and as helpful as one can be when the food is constantly gone.
May not go back as the brunch we had was not worth the money spent.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were visiting the area and friends (who had not eaten at the Fish Market) suggested we try this restaurant. We had a great experience. Food was perfect, service was on the money, and location (other than being a little tough to get into from the main road) was great. We plan to move to the area and the Fish Market will be at the top of our list of places to go. We love seafood and love THIS seafood. We will be back!

1  Thank Frank B