“Mediocore food and service.”

The Wagon Wheel Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Fort Lawn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The menu here was a bit confusing. They had daily lunch specials, but for dinner you could also order anything that was left over from lunch. The dinner menu didn't have too many choices. The fried squash is great. I was a little scared of the salad bar. Our waitress took our order but she never came back to check on us or refill our drinks. We ended up having to get the waitress for the table beside us to get everything. It wasn't terrible, but not something I would want to go back to.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I don't care what else you eat or order you have got to get at least one order of the fried squash. it is to die for & a must for our meal.

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The reviews (except for out of town) are not good. Unless this restaurant has changed drastically, (which I doubt) something is going on here! Has it changed? I plan to eat there soon and will update this review.

Charlie Seng
Lancaster, SC

Reviewed October 12, 2012

went for a thanksgiving buffet- first time ever after the locals I know rave about it.

It is about impossible t get in here on a Sunday after church is out.
I don't get the hoopla though.
the buffet was at best cafeteria style foods. southern cooking out of cans. the thanksgiving dinner choices were not great, dry chicken, boxed stuffing that was mushy. just meh- blah stuff

i have heard they have the best fried squash- i don't eat squash but eveyone I know that has eaten it loves it and sometimes they just go by for a order of it. so i'm guessing its the best te place has to offer.

we left full but it wasn't the great meal I expected

Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Really like all the food here. Come for the fried sqaush! Also the steak tips are wonderful!

1  Thank Southern_food_Junky