“Great restaurant with great views”
Review of Locklears - CLOSED

Locklears
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locklear's Beach City Grill is a must for those who love amazing views, fabulous seafood, frosty drinks and a great time. Located on the Folly Beach pier, we offer a laid back casual dining experience with daily specials and a full bar.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great restaurant with great views”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Tides next door and visited this place twice. Right on the pier, and great views from the outdoor seating. We each ordered the same thing both times, I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and my wife had the eggplant tower. Both we're delicious, obvious from us making the same order. Staff was great and it was very convenient. There was a lot of traffic here, but one visit had no wait, the other was probably 5 minutes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gerry I

“Good food great view.”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The staff is very friendly. Had waiters that wasn't even ours assisting us. Food is outstanding with great prices as well. We were on the beach biggest part of the day and decided to grab lunch. Glad we chose these guys. When we come back we will be sure to stop in. So if your on the beach and need a good meal stop in you won't be disappointed. Hope yaw enjoy!

Folly Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Best Ocean View Dining & Great Daily Specials - Locklear's on Folly”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

As much as I love the fried seafood platters, and I do indeed love them, the daily specials, especially seafood, are the way to go. It's hard to deny that Locklear's has the best ocean view on Folly Beach, so don't even try. The service is fast & friendly, and I would recommend this spot for families, couples or business lunch & dinner. Of course, I had a Bloody Mary, too. Enjoy... \m/

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ben B
PA
“Wonderful spot on the Pier”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My brother was married on Folly beach and they had a dinner afterward at Locklears The food was excellent. Filet was very tender and juicy and cooked to perfection. Fried seafood platter was very tasty and more food than one person should eat. chicken Charleston was excellent with one of the best crab cakes I have ever had. The key lime pie was perfect and a fabulous end to such a great meal.

• Visited August 2014
Berea, Ohio
“Pleasant surprise ”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Just recently visited Folly beach. After shopping in the stores it was time to decide on a dinner spot. My oldest daughter said there is a restaurant on the pier. Locklears was a nice surprise. The view was great overlooking the ocean and the pier. The service was excellent. Our drinks were never empty and the food came out fast. I had the She crab soup and the shrimp burger. Both are very good. The wife and kids really enjoyed there food as well. Not as themed out as the other restaurants in town but the view makes up for that. Good place for a casual lunch or dinner.