“Beautiful Setting”

Locklears
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locklear's Beach City Grill is a must for those who love amazing views, fabulous seafood, frosty drinks and a great time. Located on the Folly Beach pier, we offer a laid back casual dining experience with daily specials and a full bar.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I eat here each time we visit the Charleston area. We were here last on Memorial Day weekend. The food is great, the prices are reasonable, and the ocean view on the deck can't be beat. Would highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Locklears

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I didn't even know this restaurant existed until it was recommended to us by a local. It was fantastic! Right on the pier, the atmosphere is fantastic, and the waiter was super to our kids. Food was terrific - I highly recommend the shrimp and grits!

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This place was a neat find! Ate on the deck and after a long winter it was worth it for that! Our waitress was very friendly and welcoming. The food was good. We have the eggplant and my son had wings. Overall nice stop.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Locklears was recommended to us by Captain Gresch. The She Crab soup was out of this world delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed sharing a Soft Shell Crab Sandwich; what a wonderful treat. The staff was very friendly and yet also professional. The view was wonderful; we watched people walking on the beach and the pier.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Ate here two times while in Folly Beach. The view can't be beat. overlooking the ocean and pier. Service was very good. Food was good. The best side salad I had the whole vacation. They offer a delicious tomato ginger viniagrette dressing that they brought me to try. It was really delicious. Crab cakes weren't the best I'd had in town. The pasta dishes with seafood were yummy & generous servings. Key lime pie for dessert shouldn't be missed.