“A lot of fun!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've been to Snapper Jack's for lunch with the children and for dinner / drinks without. The fish tacos are AMAZING!! My children love the french fries. Atmosphere a little shabby-cool. Drinks on the roof are great -- view of the beach and the rest of Folly. You can get dinner up on the roof, too. Great margarita. Staff is fun, friendly, service is good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Coupon had not expired. Restaurant said they changed menu but could use it at their Oyster Bar next door. Terrible Service. Poor menu. Did not honor the value of the Groupon. Receive groupon refund after restaurant ignored my email request for help before I contacted Groupon. Asked new waitress 4 times for sugar sweetener and it finally arrived at end of meal. Do't try this tourist trap.....................

1  Thank daccharleston
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had a fun time at Snapper Jacks, with music and drinks on the roof - easy going place and nice to chat to people around the bar.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

i opted for their beach burger and very much enjoyed it. it came with fries and I washed it all down with a couple of ice cold brewskies. My wife had the fish tacos and thought they were bland and kind of tasteless. they do offer plenty of choices on their menu and have plenty of TV's to watch the big games. The front of the restaurant has windows that open up to create natural air flow. I think my wife and I would go back, even though I'm sure she'd choose something else. Servers were friendly.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ate at 5:15 before the crowd and it was the correct decision. No wait for a table or for service. We had a bowl of the He Crab Soup to share and it was ample and excellent. For main course, we had the Red Snapper (it was ok, not spectacular) and the wood grilled scallops and oysters. They also brought me the shrimp by mistake, but did not charge. Shrimp and scallops were excellent. Oysters were cold and not very tasty. But 2 out of 3 was pretty good and the overall was quite good. I also had a Hurricane (New Orleans style drink) and it was so good I got up and tipped the bartender. He did a wonderful job on it. And $8 for the drink was not unreasonable given how good. Meal came to $70 for 2 with tax and tip.