“Ribs at a sea food joint?”
Review of Snapper Jacks

Snapper Jacks
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Normally, I eat ribs in a rib joint and fish in a sea food joint. Being only a block from the Atlantic Ocean, Snapper Jacks is known for its sea food and beer. However, last night they had a rib special so my friends and I all ordered the large rack and shared with our spouses The ribs were GREAT and plentiful. There are several rib joints in Charleston but I believe Jack's ribs could win blue ribbons against the competition. This time I was very glad I chose the ribs - next time maybe the grouper. Pricing and service were also very good.

There are newer reviews for Snapper Jacks

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The service and the food were way below average.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We watched the football game over drinks. This place if fun with a combination of college kids, locals, and touritst.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I went with a group of girlfriends to Snapper Jack's after spending a long day at Folly Beach. One of the girls is from Charleston and recommended it to us, since the rest of us were from out of town. It was pretty empty when we got there, and slowly picked up while we were there. We had the Crab Stuffed Mushrooms as an appetizer, and they were delicious! I ordered the Honey Glazed Cajun Grouper and it was good, but not outstanding. Another girl ordered the nachos and loved them - make sure you're hungry if you order them, because they are HUGE!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

we stopped in for lunch, a quiet place during lunch but you can tell it gets a little crazy as the place is mostly a bar. Decent food, nothing great, mostly bar type food. Great location to the beach is the best thing about it.