“Tasty!”

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Nice breakfast at the beach! Menu has many delicious choices, dogs can join you at a table outside. Service was friendly and good. Some beach restaurants stay in business because of tourists, but it have a feeling that this place survives fine with locals as well. We will definitely be back next time we are in Folly.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Food was great, love the atmosphere. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because both times we came the service was SO Slow. Not that we were in a rush to get anywhere, but we did come hungry... And then getting your check was a long process. Still, lost dog is must try!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Once again the Lost Dog Cafe delivers!!! This Hungry detective and wife enjoyed Bloody Mary's and Mimosas Sunday morning at the Lost Dog. This place is so cool and everyone is so nice and hip!!! I never had a bad meal here and that's the last five years and counting!!! It's all good literally it just depends on your mood and what you fancy!!!

We shared the Folly eggs Benedict with sides of bacon and grits with cheese...It was off the hook freshly prepared accompanied by fresh fruit(kiwi, strawberries, bananas, citrus and apples) as always we loved it all!!

VERDICT: Lost Dog Café rocks Folly Beach...Its worth the wait!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

What would a trip to Folly Beach be without breakfast at The Dog? My cup of Fruit & Yogurt Parfait along with a Cappuccino Chip Muffin was a treat as always. The only other thing I would consider for breakfast would be the fabulous Shrimp & Grits. That will have to wait until my next trip in October. Crowded? yes, but the two of us immediately got a table, even on a busy Friday morning! Love, love, love the Dog and cannot wait to return!!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had breakfast with my family, a group of 11. The Lost Dog handled the size of the group very well. I had the breakfast burrito and it was very good. I do wish they had an omelette as one of the choices. My family said the cheese grits and the shrimp and grits were particular favorites.