“Great quiche!”

Lost Dog Cafe
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Great quiche!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I went to the Lost Dog for breakfast while staying in Folly Beach.
My wife and I split the vegie quiche, which was delicious. The quiche came with fresh fruit
which complimented the quiche. The other items that members of my family ordered also
looked good. They are not open for dinner.

• Visited April 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best. Breakfast. Ever!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Wow, the breakfast at Lost Dog is so delicious! My girlfriend and I had the shrimp and crab cake eggs Benedict and my fiance had the breakfast burrito. We were all impressed. The eggs Benedict was amazing and was served with local fresh fruit: strawberries, kiwi, banana... not just your typical melon and grapes. I can't wait to eat here again. Don't miss it on your trip here!

• Visited April 2014
“5 STARS!! MN Food Snobs”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We come to Lost Dog every time we are in SC the best food on Folly! Thanks for the great service, outdoor garden dining, and best of all fabulous food!! If we had our dog along he would enjoy it too!

ohio
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everything from the cinn rolls & pancakes with real maple syrup to the salads with fresh strawberries & huge burgers all were fantastic. Best She Crab soup you will ever eat!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice tea was perfect!! Very friendly staff. Love the atmosphere!!!

• Visited March 2014
COLUMBIA
“Sometimes I'll come to Folly just for the Cafe”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Lost Dog Café is a great beach restaurant. The food (and portions) are phenomenal, it is super laid back, and I can bring my hound – which makes us all happier. My favorite time to go is brunch Monday when they offer Mason Jar Mimosa’s for $3, and the pours are generous. Do be aware that is only a breakfast and lunch place, so fill up then go to the beach and enjoy the Carolina shore.

• Visited February 2014