“The place for breakfast on Folly!”
Review of Lost Dog Cafe

Lost Dog Cafe
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Comfort food that is out of this world! I had the shrimp and grits that were fabulicious! Sweet potato pancakes are a must try and can be easily split between several diners and the bloody marys are "just right"!
Excellent and friendly staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is good.
Oh, and did I mention it's dog friendly!
Check out the Lost Dog on Folly you won't regret it and yes it IS worth the wait!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

They have a very good hash brown that is not on the menu, and my egg was perfectly cooked to order (very runny). I'd get the crab and shrimp cake eggs benedict the next time; I had a bit of someones and it was fabulous. The Bloody Mary's are extremely hot. Service wonderful. Huge servings. Pictures of dogs on the wall will keep you exclaiming non-stop.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Loved, loved, loved this place. Great atmosphere and even better food! This place was crazy busy when we got there but it only took 10 minutes to be seated. The food was amazing and my husband and I will go back for sure the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Lost Dog Cafe is THE place for breakfast. Great service, good coffee, and yummy food (where I truly started my love affair with cheesy grits!). And see if you can find the one cat photo amongst all the dogs!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Us kiwis like our coffee and these guys just don't know what good espresso is~ that said, the food and service were both generous and hearty - like the great people of the south....
Super value for money and loved the 'love of dogs'...