All reviews folly river bed and breakfast folly punch rooftop deck gas fireplace happy hour and breakfast outdoor shower overlooked the garden complimentary golf cart rides neptune room screened in porches private balcony dolphins swimming room air conditioner sip wine friends wedding
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The staff is amazing - they go above and beyond making sure that you have everything you need without constantly being in your face (as I've found can be the case at some bed and breakfasts). The food is wonderful, and the daily happy hour is such a nice touch to what is already an amazing place! The views are spectacular and it's just a short walk to the beach (the staff offered to drive us in their golf cart everyday when they say us heading out, but it's so close and we always opted to walk!). We booked for our honeymoon and everyone congratulated us and made it such a special trip!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WatersEdgeInn_12, General Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Thank you HH102014 for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us! We are honored you chose our Inn as your destination to celebrate your honeymoon! [And congratulations once again :-)!!!!] We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience ranging from our convenient location to the beach, the daily happy hour, the breathtaking views, and our friendly staff!! We are thrilled to hear that our staff took great care of the two of you during your stay. We always extend a 10% discount for all return guests and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I must first say that I did not stay at this property. My husband and I were guest at its sister property Water Edge Inn. We came during happy hour to explore the property to see if we will consider staying there next time. The views are amazing and the lobby/ breakfast /happy hour area is much larger than at Water Edge Inn. The decor is nautical and it also has an amazing roof top deck. The amenities are the same in both locations so the main difference is its proximity to Center Street. Both properties are beautiful but Regatta Inn is slightly more secluded and about 1 mile from town. Hope this helps anyone debating among the 2 properties.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WatersEdgeInn_12, General Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thank you Aireytravels for taking the time to write a review of our properties!! We are excited that you took the time during your stay at, Water's Edge Inn, to take the time to check out our sister property, The Regatta Inn. It is wonderful that you got to experience both properties and recommended the proximity of Water's Edge Inn and the seclusion of The Regatta Inn. We hope that you can return again soon and we always extend a 10% discount at both properties for all of our return guests.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

But seriously don't go, because it will make it harder for me to get a room. The staff, food, amenities, VIEW, everything was wonderful. So I love kids, especially mine, but not having them or anyone else's here puts the Regatta over the top.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank erik b
WatersEdgeInn_12, General Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thank you erik b for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall experience with us! We hope you can get another break from your kids and return again soon to relax with us!

Reviewed August 13, 2016

I have been coming to Folly for the past 17 years. Of all the places I've been, it is by far my favorite beach. I was thrilled to find The Regatta Inn last year as a new place to stay. I love that you are able to book a room on short notice and stay for only a few days at a time. It's the perfect place for a spontaneous getaway. I have stayed at The Regatta three times now; this past time with my daughter. We thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful room, the happy hour, and the delicious breakfast. We rented the golf cart and drove down for a morning walk to see the lighthouse. My daughter loved that. I very much appreciate the friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. I can't wait to go back and sit on the patio to watch the sunset!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
WatersEdgeInn_12, General Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you Debbie L for taking the time to write a review of our Inn. We are thrilled that you have chosen us multiple times for your getaways! It is wonderful that you and your daughter enjoyed your time here with us recently and were able to explore the beautiful lighthouse area. We are pleased to her that you enjoyed the happy hour, breakfast, and our friendly staff. We do hope that you can return again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. We stayed in the Poseidon room. It had a killer view, a nice shower and jacuzzi, comfy bed, and nice vibes. The breakfast and happy hour are off the hook! Everyone was also very nice. We recommend renting the bikes for your whole stay, they made it easy to get into town or to the beach. Two thumbs up for the Regatta Inn!

1  Thank aj_adler

Thank you aj_adler for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the Poseidon room as well as our daily happy hour and breakfast! It is wonderful to hear that the staff was very friendly as well. We hope you can return again soon!