“Interesting Crowds...Everyone is a celebrity just ask Brad Pitt!!!”
Review of Chico Feo

Chico Feo
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Folly Beach, South Carolina
“Interesting Crowds...Everyone is a celebrity just ask Brad Pitt!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have travelled all over the world...lived in fox holes and the Helmsley Palace...Interesting conversation from dorks to doctors and surfers to country clubbers!!!

Cold Beverages and its right across from Bert's and the ABC store...you cant go wrong!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TheHungryDetective

moldycrouton
“One of the coolest places I've ever been”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Looks like someone's backyard with a great canopy of trees. You can sit in the shade, have i ice cold beer and enjoy the atmosphere. The food was also fantastic. I had curry goat and dominican red beans, my wife had the shark tacos and both of us loved our food. The menu is small but everything is really well done and the atmosphere is priceless. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank moldycrouton
Orlando, FL
“Killer place and experience”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

What a cool place! My husband and I were in FB for a day from Charleston and were tipped off to check this place out. We sat under the trees and drank cold two-hearted ales and ate some great tacos. We met some great people and sat for quite awhile watching football and learning from locals. It was so memorable and one of my favorite times from our vacation. Highly recommended if you like eclectic awesomeness.

• Visited November 2013
Sacramento, California
“Funky Folly Beach at its Best”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Innocently walking back from lunch at the Black Magic Cafe, my friends and I spied what looked like a man in his back yard getting together with a few friends. The no-shave November bearded bartender waved us over to sit down under the canopy of trees at a beautiful wooden bar. The only item on the menu was PBR- Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, and we had to pay cash. Charlie was the man's name. He fished four cans out of coolers under the bar and we settled in to meet the regulars, take in the garden scene and artwork, and drink some beers. Apparently, Chico Feo (say "FAYoh") serves excellent tacos. We never ate there, but did observe a A rating from the health department posted on the window. This spot is close to the beach, just a couple of blocks north of the pier, about two blocks off the beach, right next to Bert's, the small grocery store that gives your dog a biscuit. Any local can point you there, although Bert's now has a sign on it that says Red and White. My point is that you can walk to Chico Feo from the beach. And you should.

2 Thank OrigamiGirl
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Local Vibe”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I just found this place and it was AMAZING! We had fish tacos and beans and rice. We loved everything. Great place for a relaxing afternoon or a fun evening with local musicians. We will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2013