“Love my Starbucks!”

Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Canton, Ohio
“Love my Starbucks!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

So glad I was able to enjoy my daily Starbucks coffee in the same hotel where we stayed! I was so happy that vacation didn't mean I had to give up the best cup of coffee around! Thanks, Tides, for including Roasted in your hotel!

Visited June 2014

Statesville, North Carolina
“Comparable to Starbucks”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Roasted is located on the first level of The Tides Hotel. It was so wonderful to smell the aroma of fresh ground coffee,entering from the parking area. We visited Roasted many times during our stay.Good gourmet coffee and yummy muffins.

Visited January 2014
Orange, California
“Service was not friendly”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The girls working the counter could hardly stop talking long enough to serve us, and acted like we were intruding on their oh so important conversation.

Visited September 2013