“P I Z Z A !”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My friends & I had pizza out on the porch. Oh Yum! What a great little joint in a Fabulous little town...!

There are newer reviews for Woody's Pizza

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is good pizza. I'd recommend it over a chain only it can be pricier, but you're supporting locally. They do also offer some subs and sandwiches and on one of my last visits, they were still delivering ice cream, I mean that alone sometimes warrants a phone call!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Vacationing with elderly and/or disabled family members CAN be a challenge. Not 'everyone' feels like getting dressed for dinner or a 'nite out on the town'. We are eternally grateful for those restaurants that provide delivery AND do so at no charge to boot! Food was fast and fresh as well as reasonable. This is small, local 'joint', needs some cleaning and updating but the bartender was sweet and helpful, food reasonable and good!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We went to lunch at Woody's. The waitress forgot to put our order in to the cook....so we received our pizza, salads (which was on the house) for free! The pizza was a greek pizza. It was excellent, very tasty. The waitress was very nice and very apologetic about the mix-up. We didn't care, because we weren't in a real hurry.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I am shocked by the reviews saying the pizza is good. If you are from the north or have eaten anything close to real pizza (not from a chain), you will hate this pizza. Too doughy, too undercooked, too much sauce. The subs and sandwiches were passable but that will be my last dining experience at Woody's. There are too many other yummy places on Folly.

1  Thank JSMomm