“Surfing extravaganza!”

Charleston Surf Lessons
More attraction details
Owner description: At Charleston Surf Lessons, it’s our passion to help you discover the exhilaration of surfing and catch the perfect wave. Charge the surf with us today!
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had a wonderful time taking a surfing lesson with Josh & Andy! If they can get me into a wet suit and on a surf board anyone can! It was the highlight of my Folly Beach vacation. Thanks so much, I had a blast!!

There are newer reviews for Charleston Surf Lessons

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Josh and Andy were fantastic instructors! We were a group of all ages with almost no experience, they were so patient and helpful we all had a blast! I highly recommend taking a surfing lesson with them, especially if you've never surfed before. I will definitely be coming back for another lesson my next trip to Folly Beach!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Before my lesson with Andy of Charleston Surf Lessons, I had very little exposure to surfing. Within two lessons I was able to get up on my board and ride waves in without any help! The instruction part of the lesson was superb. Not only did I learn how to surf, but I had a blast. The two lessons I took with Charleston Surf Lessons were without a doubt the highlight of my spring break and I can't wait to get back down to Folly Beach to surf some more.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Josh Wilson is a 30 year surfing coach who made our group surfing time great! 11 out of 12 of us had never been on a surf board before our lesson and thanks to Josh's knowledge, experience and technique that is so well organized we all got up and surfed in several times.
Andy, Josh's assistant was so helpful with our group so no one waited long to get comfortable on our boards. These men rock! Any age or ability are in good hands with these two.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

If the instructors at Charleston Surf Lessons can teach me to surf they can teach anyone! Excellent, patient instructors, Josh and Andy, will help you take your vacation at Folly beach to the next level. Erikka