“Charlston Surf Lessons made our vacation!”

Isla Surf School - Charleston Surf Lessons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Charleston Surf Lessons, it’s our passion to help you discover the exhilaration of surfing and catch the perfect wave. Charge the surf with us today!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Josh was an amazing teacher and had such a great attitude towards helping us learn. He had me standing up immediately and catching waves on my own in no time! Best part of our trip hands down!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"josh"
in 217 reviews

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've never stood on a surfboard until I got my first lessons from Josh. What could be better than learning from a pro? Great prices, great lessons, great experience overall!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went surfing for the first time last month and decided to take a lesson. Josh's tent is right outside the Tides hotel and everyone there knows him. He has a very good reputation and I see why. He puts you at ease and you will succeed in getting up. It was the best part of my vacation and I hghly recommend visiting them for a lesson. They are very cool and professional. Couldn't ask for a better instructor or more fun in SC.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Charleston Surf Lessons is a great place to learn how to surf for first timers (like me) and experienced. The prices are very reasonable and what you get is someone who takes their time to teach and help you. You can't go wrong with an experienced professional surfer Josh Wilson.

Thanks Josh!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was hesitant but i convinced my brother to come with me. Josh made me feel confident for someone who has never surfed a day in my life. I figued I could do something I always wanted to do and I wasn't sure if I would ever get the chance again. Stood up 3 times and I will never look at the ocean the same way again.

1  Thank Mjp347