“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food was the best that we had eaten in the Charleston/ Folly Beach area. And we ate at a few places in Charleston.But Sandbar was the best. I had their steak and it was wonderful. Best I had ever eaten. My friend had seafood and loved it. I told 3 other friends that were going to be going to that area and loved it also. We keep talking about going back for a weekend just to go eat there. They will even come pick you up if your staying close by.

• Visited September 2012

“Horrible”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many restaurants in my time, but this was TRULY, the worst. I ordered crab cakes, told they were lump crab, and they would be broiled. All filler, tasted fishey, just awful. It came with fries that were out of a bag, and they were cold and under cooked. I was with two friends, we left without finishing our food. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Visited May 2013
Newnan
“Out of crab legs?!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We walked from the Tides condos all the way to the Sandbar. So were definitely thirsty and the waitress tells us they're out of Miller lite. Bummer! Oh well we order michelob ultras instead, no biggie. She brings us a basket of hushpuppies w this magic dip. They were so awesome! Best puppies i've ever had! We order all u can eat crab legs and the waitress tells us they are out! What? Out! The only reason we walked there in the first place was because of all the signs posted that said "all u can eat crab legs" at the Sandbar! Anyways, our server comped the beers and tried to find us a ride back since it was starting to rain but no luck. I really wanted to try the food since the puppies were so great! We would probably go back & try again!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Live Music was the attraction! Nice atmosphere. Drinks were reasonably priced. everyone has a great time!

Visited April 2013
“Best local shrimp I've ever had!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat shrimp for $15 and the shrimp was amazing! The portions were generous and delicious! They really know how to cook some fantastic food! The most amazing sunset as well! We will absolutely be back soon!

• Visited May 2012