“Great coffee and pastries on Folly”
Review of Black Magic Cafe

Black Magic Cafe
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you need coffee on Folly- visit the Black Magic Cafe. Great coffee, coffee drinks, and an assortment of pastries to choose from. Loved the little building and the hilarious signs are fun to look at when you are waiting to order.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the type of restaurant you want to visit while in Folly Beach. My family and I dined here twice in the week we were at Folly. The service was awesome and the food was fabulous. There was no wait and they could accommodate our large family of 10 including our boy in a wheelchair. Jason, the manager, visited our table both times we were there thanking us for coming in. They have a beautiful outside area where they have live music almost every night. The mac and cheese is like nothing you've ever had before. And definitely try the she crab soup. We had the spinach and artichoke dip both times we went and it is probably some of the best I've ever had. The portions were large and none of us were able to finish our plates. Definitely give this place a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Took my three kids and their friends for lunch to this amazing cafe! Everyone loved their meals. The Sandbar was my fave....falafel done perfectly! Kids enjoyed the burgers, French toast, & chicken& waffles. Our waitress was super friendly & helpful with the menu. We cannot wait to go back to Black Magic!!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

There are restaurants and there are restaurants but,I can't wait to go back and have what I consider the best breakfast on my latest trip. The owner was so friendly he really made my day with his warm personality" must go back again!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is a cool place. Food was very fresh and all tasted homemade. At lunch I had a chicken salad wrap and it was delicious! For breakfast i had the croissant french toast and would highly recommend. My husband had the eggs benedict and the biscuit was awful but the rest of it was good. Would definitely stop in. One of the better places to eat for breakfast and lunch on Folly Beach.