“Coffee Lovers Heaven”

Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I must admit, I often judge restaurants by the quality of their coffee. I can honestly say that their coffee was perhaps the smoothest cup of joe I have ever had. Too bad they charge for refills! Had they not, I would have stayed their all day! We frequented this cafe many times during our recent stay. The breakfasts were really good too! Highly recommend the french toast, it is made from croissants, yum, yum. Believe me, next time I am at Folly, this will be the first stop!

1  Thank Dittos

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We found this little cafe on our last day at Folly Beach....IT IS A MUST FOR ANYONE VISITING FOLLY! Best coffee in town, real fruit smoothies, and then to top it off an AMAZING MENU for 3 meals a day! Their breakfast was the best I had ordered in years, the different options and the quality of food was better than most and the service was impeccable! Atmosphere was quaint and clean, good music, outdoor patio etc! EVERYONE SHOULD VISIT BLACK MAGIC CAFE IN FOLLY BEACH SC!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is in principle a good idea for a store. But the opening hours change so many times and even when they say that they should be open, the sometimes are not. Service can be an issue at times. Not my favorite place on the Folly

1  Thank cbroo
Eranmaron, Owner at Black Magic Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

We are open daily 7-3 as the BIG sign outside the door states. Always have. As far as service goes, we are a counter service restaurant at the moment, moving toward full service at the end of February. Don't really understand what was the problem, but have a happy new year!

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Best little place in Folly ♥ everything is made fresh,STRONG coffee, a must place,too bad they are not open for dinner.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food is excellent and the atmosphere is very cool. The restaurant is inside a small beach cottage. You place your order at the counter and it's cooked to order. There is seating inside and out. They also sell cool hats, t-shirts and coffee mugs. The scrambled eggs are lightly seasoned with dill. The breakfast burrito is very tasty and consists of scrambled eggs, black beans, salsa, sour cream and cheese. Overall, just a very neat, cool beachy place for breakfast.....all they need is a micro bus parked out front!