“Best pulled pork”

The Drop-In Bar & Deli
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a funky, groovy deli and pub located in beautiful Folly Beach South Carolina. It is our pleasure to serve you delicious deli classics along with our own sandwich creations. Our sushi chef Lisa rolls Tuesday through Friday. We've got you covered behind the bar with local craft draft beers and daily drink specials. Drop-in and chill out!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in town for the Taste of Folly celebration and let me tell you, this place had the best pulled pork sandwich I had ever tasted. Great atmosphere easy going relaxed and friendly wait staff.

1  Thank Kurt s

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food here is very very good. I had a vegetarian wrap which wad the best Ive ever had - ingredientssuper fresh and yummy. My husband had a french dip which was delicious. We'll definitely be back. Good prices, very friendly staff and excellent food.

1  Thank EmmaisinNZ
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Tiny little bar/deli on Center street on Folly Beach.Needed a place close to the beach. Less than 2 blocks from the beach! This is a no frills bar with better food than some big name restaurants. Seating is limited about 8 tables with several outside. The menu is mainly sandwiches. I had a French dip and small salad, wonderful. EVERY THING is made with all fresh ingredients, The roast beef was melt in your mouth and they use romaine in the salad. Another in our party had the mushroom gueire cheese soup that was fantastic. They also offer gluten free options and have delivery to the beach.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband was talking about getting the folly cheesesteak for months before we got there. For a cheesesteak twist get the Redneck.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the sushi was amazing. Great atmosphere and food. I reccomended it for a fan of sushi. Good prices as well.

1  Thank Karipatetic