“Good night sleep ... A keeper”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Florence

Super 8 Florence
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“Good night sleep ... A keeper”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is clean, has friendly staff, the room has more than the I95 traveler needs. As a frequent I95 traveler my biggest concern is always what I am going to end up with for a room. No worries here. Carpet was clean, bathroom was clean and the bedding looked refreshing. Flat screen TV, fridge, microwave are in the room. The area is the very busy exit off I95 with restaurants, motels and gas stations. Paid under $60 on a Thursday.
This is a keeper.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Linda T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Anderson, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed here over the weekend, and thankfully it was just a 1 night stay. If I could have gotten my money back, I would have and went somewhere else. The location seemed a bit sketchy and as a woman traveling alone with my kids, I was a little afraid. The website said roll away cribs were available, and I requested one with my reservation, almost a full week when I made the booking. The pack and play they brought me looked like it had been stored outside. There were cigarette burns in the side mesh, and they offered no sheet. There is NO WAY I would have let my baby sleep there. We ended up having her sleep in the bed with us, which means NO ONE got good sleep. When I complained about this to the desk, the lady said, "Yeah, I wasn’t sure if it would be clean or not." WTF!? You advertise that they are available, and then you know in PLENTY of time that a guest is arriving that needs one! So disappointed! They would be better off not offering them, so travelers would know to bring their own!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank laceyl2002
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind tithings being a little simple or scraped up a bit, as long as things are clean. This hotel was not clean at all. Sink and bath tub had hair in it as well as soap scum and tooth paste spit. Dead spider in bathroom. Windows had big dirty smudges on the inside. Makes me question cleanliness of bed sheets. Breakfast totally basic, not even as good as a What you can get at a 7-11.

• Stayed August 2013