“It's not the Four Seasons, but it'll do...”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #24 of 43 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed September 19, 2010

This was a good choice for anyone who needs a place to stay last mintute (most likely, rooms will be available) & looking for a room on a budget. The room was tiny, which was fine because it served only as a means to shower and sleep. I would not recommend this hotel as a place to stay in and relax. It was very clean. The bed was okay considering the type of chain hotel and the price paid.The continental breakfast was minimal and somewhat of a disappoint. It serves the purpose for needing some fast; however, the coffee was really bad. There is a Shoney's and Cracker Barrel close by, which are better alternatives. If you do need something faster, however, you're bettter off going to McDonalds. All things considered, it's a safe, clean place to stay with no frills.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 2, 2010

My family stayed here for one night on the way to FL. For that purpose, it was fine.
- The lobby area was clean and bright.
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.
- The bathroom was clean and fine. Note: There was only a shower in the room - no bathtub. The shower could use an updating, but was ok.
- The free breakfast was good.

Nothing special about this place, just a clean, comfortable place to spend a night. The convenient location to I-95 and the location relative to our overall trip was why we chose this place.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank KDAA
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Stayed on June 19. Passing through on the way to the beach and needed a quick place to rest. After checking 4 other "High-End" hotels that were too pricey for part of the night, we stopped by the Sleep Inn. We got an awesome room and only paid $70 for the night. The room was very spacious and clean and the beds were some of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in. Breakfast the next morning was great. Bagels, muffins, toast, and homemade waffles. Juice, coffee, milk. Just the thing to start the morning. We almost didn't want to leave. This will definitely be our first choice on our annual trip next year.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2010

It was rainy and cold the day I stopped there on the way to Florida. The heater wasn't working in the room they gave me, but they switched me to one that had heat. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2009

There were many hotels all around the highway exit with this hotel being the one I chose. I arrived at 2am (I was trying to make it home without a stop but if you're tired - you're tired) and went to the door. The man at the desk buzzed me in and got me a room. The room was fresh and clean with all the right amenities. They had clean towels and sheets as well as samples of soap, shampoo, and lotion. They also had a fridge (which I stuck some things in - and it worked fine), a vault (which I didn't use), hangers (which I did use), a coffee pot with coffee (which I didn't use) a microwave, an alarm clock, a TV, wireless Internet, an air conditioner (which I set to freezing because I like it cold - and boy did it get cold). Everything worked in the restroom and it was clean and stocked. They have a pool, a fitness room, a laundry room, an ice machine, and some vending machines. I didn't hear any noise during the night. I got up the next morning and had a complimentary breakfast which was well-stocked with the usuals (mini bagels, juice, milk, cereal, coffee, yogurt, fruit, donuts, waffles, and spreads). I even went again right before breakfast ended and they still had a good selection of food left over (though they were starting to clear it out). They had a lot of workers in the morning - cleaning rooms, attending to breakfast, doing laundry, and manning the front desk.

I had a good experience at this hotel - I stayed on the ground floor and had no problems with anything. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Just passing through on the way south. The hotel was fine. The room was clean, the breakfast was ok. My kids 8 and 5 enjoyed everything. The value was good for what you pay for it.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2009

On our way to beach, needed a place to sleep. cost $30 less than country inn and suites. woke up next morning and saw dried blood stains on sheets and dead 'critters' in bed. complained to front desk. left. 3 of us broke out in itchy spots our whole trip and had to see doctors and get cortisone shots. Nastiest thing. My poor little one had places within a half-inch all over her thighs, arms, hands. I had them on stomach, face, neck. Son had them on legs, arms, hands. DONT STOP HERE.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family