“Great price-No complaints”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #24 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were in town for baseball tournaments and the motel was accomodating with good rates and was a good experience for us. Others complained about their rooms. We were on the ground floor- no elevator. Problem with sink was fixed immediately. We did not use pool or do breakfast. Hotel was a good value.
Beds were comfortable. Air conditioner was great and not noisy. Flat screen TV.

Room Tip: get ground floor - no elevator
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here for one night before heading to Myrtle Beach. We had a ground level room which was helpful since there is no elevator. The workers were not very friendly and the check in woman barely acknowledged our presence just doing her job. The room was comfortable and clean. For the price and the time we spent here, it was perfect and would think about staying here again for a one night stop over.

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground level since there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed overnight at this Sleep Inn on a road trip. The bedroom was clean and appeared to have been updated somewhat recently. The bath was clean but completely worn out. Further, I had forgotten about the configuration of Sleep Inn bathrooms - the sink and vanity are in the room itself and the shower/toilet combo room is TINY. The layout isn't the best for not disturbing sleeping children. The price was right but I probably wouldn't stay there again until the baths are redone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This place served the purpose (a one-night stay on a trip from Florida to New England). Check-in was quick and the front desk staff member was pleasant. There is a lot of traffic outside the hotel, so there is nothing that you could really walk to (which is nice when you've been in the car all day). The room is OK, albeit a bit small. It would have been nice to know that the pool was "closed" upon check-in. The website says they have a nice, "relaxing" pool, and the guide in the room says that it is open from 10AM-10PM, but when my wife, toddler and I put the suits on and ventured down to the pool there was a sign on the door that said "Pool Closed." There didn't seem to be any maintenance taking place or anything else. Went to the front desk and were told that the pool was just closed, no explanation why. There are definitely better places in the area, with, I'm sure, more upfront information when you check in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My fiance & I stayed here for 1 night on our way to Florida from Maryland. It was great for what we needed. We got in late bed was comfy woke up nice bathroom for me to get ready in & we were back on the road.. as a choice employee I paid an employee rate and was very satisfied, we will return every year when we are on our drive to FL

Room Tip: king bed suite was nice looking at the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I've been coming, off and on, to this Sleep Inn for the past 18 years. Unfortunately it has gone 'down hill'. The carpets are the same as 18 years ago - and it looks and smells to be 18 years old. My latest 'encounter' was 17MAY12. Around 01:00a.m., I saw a BIG creature crawling the wall, coming from behind the TV area. I mentioned 'my visitor' when I checked out, that morning. The employee pulled out a 'BUG MAN' tablet, which had atleast 12 other complaints of bug problems in their guest rooms. The employee thanked me, gave NO restitution and handed me my bill. I'll pay it, but won't go back there again.

Room Tip: Try another hotel in Florence. There's at least 10 others to choose from...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Overall hotel is nice area is decent the front desk people are just rude . Rooms were clean beds are firm so if u don't like a hard bed then don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012