I arrived here very late, and the front doors were locked. I had to yell through a plastic window to get someone's attention so that I could check in - there was a bell, but it clearly wasn't working. Once I got in, the receptionist was courteous, and the check in process was quick.
The hotel itself is slightly dated. The halls are a bit dingy, but this wasn't a huge issue for me. My room was supposed to be non-smoking, but it reeked of stale cigarette smoke. Room cleanliness was good, and the bed was extremely comfortable.
The breakfast was absolutely one of the best that I've ever seen in a hotel at this level - it had the standard waffles, cereal, and muffins, but also a create-your-own fruit parfait bar, an oatmeal bar, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, & multiple types of bagels. I was genuinely impressed.
All in all, if you can deal with the cigarette smell, the bed & breakfast alone make this well worth an overnight visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Country Inn and Suites is located conveniently off of exit 164 right off I-95. We offer complimentary breakfast, complimentary fresh cookies and coffee 24/7, and 24 hour business center. We have an outdoor pool for our guests to enjoy as well as a fitness room on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Florence
- Country Inn & Suites Florence Hotel Florence
- Country Inn Florence
- Florence Country Inn