“Our pleasant stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Tryon, North Carolina
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were quite leery of our choice of motels when we walked into the lobby, being they were in the process of renovations. My first impression was.no way will I stay here. I asked the manager if the breakfast area would really be ready in the morning. The delightful manager Kenny, smiled and he said to give the motel a chance. He was correct. We had a great breakfast, lovely swim in the outdoor pool and a very comfortable sleep. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, room neat, good smelling and the staff was very courteous and friendly. We were impressed and will definitely stay here again. The price was quite reasonable.

Room Tip: All depends on your preference. Do you want a picturesque view of the pool or do you want to have y...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed here several times and have always had a pleasant experience. Staff was friendly, rooms clean and they seem to go the extra mile. When my Uncle passed, my mom and I got in at midnight and we had to leave at 3am. I had no idea that we were not charged for that evening. On our way back we also stayed there. We had no idea until we got the bank statement that we were not charged. To me that is how a 5 star Hotel works. They may not have the best of everything, but they have and do what a 5 star Hotel does. Very very happy with the Baymont.

Pat B.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor one time and the first floor the next times. Some have refrigerators and...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Greene, New York
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I found the Baymont Inn to be clean and very pleasant. The service was very good and I would recommend this hotel. They are renovating the main lobby area and it's good to see that they care and want to make it better.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Myrtle Beach, SC
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I make several trips to Florence a year. Always stayed at another location, but this time there was also a convention in town which booked my regular choice. Thought I'd give Baymont a try based on great reviews. Checking in surrounded by plastic, hammering and saws made me want to run for the hills, but last minute gave no options. I'm sure it will be wonderful once complete, I may even try again on my next trip. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was ok for microwave choices, not the rave review previously reported. Got home and realized I left my pillow behind, they were very helpful in locating it and charging my card to ship it home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business