Really impressed for the price. The room was clean, staff was extremely nice, and the free breakfast was good. The hotel was nice and clean, lobby was beautiful, and overall it definitely met my expectations. The only downside is that the room and lobby were small. The room just felt cramped with very little space between the bed and wall, bed and table, etc. The room also felt slightly damp when we entered, but there was already a dehumidifier in the room and by morning I didn't notice it anymore. Definitely not a problem. The size of the room didn't bother us too much, since we were only staying one night on a drive up I-95, but for anyone staying longer it might become an issue.
The lobby was also pretty small. It was extremely nice and clean, but the area where the breakfast was located was pretty tight. There weren't enough tables for everyone wanting to eat, the the alcove where the food was located was equally tight. Lots of crowding around the coffee pot.
Overall, though, I'd definitely recommend this hotel, and I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Florence, SC provides complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Outdoor Pool, complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner features waffles and French toast as well as a complimentary USA Today along with fresh coffee each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Florence Hotel Florence
- Baymont Inn And Suites Florence
- Baymont Inn Florence
- Hampton Inn Florence
- Florence Hampton Inn