Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
$126
$125
Hampton.com
1,660 results
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleancontinental breakfastfirst floorparking lotbagelswould stay againthe breakfast areafront desk staffgreat place to staystaff was very friendlyeasy accesslong drivesouth carolinaexitcouponinterstate
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I just recently stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites and I have to say it was a pleasant stay. Like other reviews have mentioned their are no micro wave or micro fridge in the room. It was for one night so it was okay. We used the coupon from the travel guide found at most rest areas and Mc Donalds. We only payed $59 for the night with tax it was $67 and some change. Now the beds were very comfortable and they have flat screen tvs. The shower had good pressure and the water was nice and hot.My only issue in the room was that the toilet would keep running unless you jiggled it. Their was an area near my bed where the wall had cracked and was patched. No big deal to me but some people don't like that.
Now the breakfast had plenty of choices. I was fighting my allergies so I couldn't really enjoy my breakfast. But my wife and kids did. The wife said the french toast was good. Now these things are in the mini fridge they have. Sausage biscuits, chicken biscuits, and omelets that are pre made. danish, yoghourt, apples, bananas, cereal that are in boxes. Some people would say it's not freshly made but if you want a hot breakfast that is served to you then go to Cracker barrel next door. But for a breakfast in a hotel I say it's better than most I have had or encountered especially compared to the breakfast the Red Roof Inn that was provided the day before. I almost forgot about the WiFi. Now some people were complaining about it but for me it was faster than most places I have been to. We were in room 103 facing the Super 8 and had no problems. One last thing that kept me from giving this place 5 stars was the fact when I went to look for the ice machine I found the 2nd floor ice machine wasn't working but the first floor one was. I should have mentioned it to them and the only reason I went to the 2nd floor because the way the sign was pointing it looked like it was only on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed here one night during our travel to Florida. We paid $59.99 with a coupon from the Tourist Info Centre. The room was clean. Comfy mattress, pillows and duvet. Maxwell House coffee in room. Flat screen TV.Our room did not have a microwave or fridge. It wasn't an issue for us. Handy, walking distance to many restaurants. The breakfast was adequate for us. The room was clean, staff friendly and polite. Frre wifi came in & out but you can connect to the Super8 next door with no password. Business computer in lobby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed March 11, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed here on a cold and rainy night on the way back from Florida. The rooms are clean and well furnished and the included breakfast was fine. It is an old-style motel structure with the rooms opening onto a covered walkway that was exposed to the elements. Staff was friendly and allowed us to use micro wave ovens in the breakfast area to warm up food we had brought along for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple