“rooms and furniture had look of being used and abused. TV...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Florence/I-95 North

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Florence/I-95 North
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Argyle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was a 'run of the mill, ho hum' Days Inn stay. Our room was clean and generally in good condition. The only 'complaint' was that the heating/AC unit was quite noisy and there was some outside noise (parking lot, highway, etc.) during the night.
The breakfast area was very cramped. It was nearly impossible to walk between the tables to get to the food. Breakfast was the standard continental fare...adequate, but nothing special.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
amwin, Director of Sales at Days Inn Florence/I-95 North, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I apologize about the A/C and highway noise. We will work to find a solution to this problem. We are working on improving our breakfast and we hope that if you are ever to return to our area you will come by and give us another try. Thanks you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Pleasantville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great room- great price - easy on & off I 95. I stayed here for price & convenience and was pleasantly surprised to find such a superior room at incredible price. The room has a small couch, good desk space, new looking furnishings, a very good mattress and very clean. The pillows, however, are smallish squares but are nice & firm. This was only a one nighter in transit, but if I had to stay in Florence for several days I wouldn't hesitate staying here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so thankful that you stayed with us at The Days Inn of Florence. We are even more pleased that you enjoyed your room and we wish you could have stayed longer. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us so we can work to make sure your next stay is even more perfect!
Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn
BEST WESTERN Inn
#17 of 41 in Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Florence

Been to Days Inn Florence/I-95 North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Florence/I-95 North

Property: Days Inn Florence/I-95 North
Address: 2111 W Lucas St, I-95 & Hwy 52 Exit 164, Florence, SC 29501-1204
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Florence/I-95 North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Florence/I-95 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Florence Hotel Florence