“Christmas 2012”

Days Inn Florence/I-95 North
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bradenton
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The room was not very clean. We found a pair of tweezers in one of the beds between the sheets. I did let the front desk know..
Also, in the breakfast area in the lobby a dirty napkin was under one of the legs of the table to keep it steady. They could of used something cleaner to do the job.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

here-2helpu_2, General Manager at Days Inn Florence/I-95 North, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
I am so sorry that your stay was not the best it should have been. we here at Days Inn Florence try very hard to make you happy. What happened in you room should never occur and I am so sorry that it did. I hope my staff accomodated you for the inconvenience. I saw the napkin that you referred to and that was corrected right away. Please accept my apology and I hope that if you are ever Days inn Florence's way again you will try us again. I think you will see a change. THANK-YOU so much. Jan Talley, G.M.
Sudbury
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel was easy to reach off the expressway.The room was a good size.the bathroom painters were very messy. A new toilet would be nice. Breakfast was better than expected. Reasonably priced. Ate nearby at Fatz...... quite nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

RayMurrow, General Manager at Days Inn Florence/I-95 North, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
We here at Days INN FLORENCE thank you so much for choosing us. Im sorry you were not pleased with our rest room ,we are doing some renovation and hope to take care of these issues. We do appreciate your feed back this helps us keep up on things we sometimes miss. Please when you are in our area come stay at Days Inn Florence. You do matter to us.

Jan Talley G.M.
Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
Red Roof Inn Florence - Civic Center
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#23 of 41 in Florence

Been to Days Inn Florence/I-95 North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Florence/I-95 North

Property: Days Inn Florence/I-95 North
Address: 2111 W Lucas St, I-95 & Hwy 52 Exit 164, Florence, SC 29501-1204
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Best Value Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Florence/I-95 North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Florence/I-95 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Florence Hotel Florence