“Favorite salad bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #60 of 288 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I really love ruby tuesday salad bar.It has so many of my favorite and fresh ingredients. The staff was friendly and the setting was was simple and cozy.The one thing I was surprised by was how the waiter knew what the crispy parmesan cheese toppings were made of. Overall I enjoyed my salad..

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I never write bad reviews but this place didn't get anything right. Our quick lunch took almost 2 hours. Our order was wrong not once, not twice but 4 times. Drinks were wrong, salad was not brought out, soup was wrong, soup was cold. We waited 20 minutes to take our order, and waited 20 minutes to pay our bill and when we got the bill she forgot to include the credit card. This is not the 1st time at Ruby Tuesday, another back in NJ forgot to give us our dinner. So I will never go to another Ruby Tuesdays

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We visit the RT on Pamplico Hwy. quite often. The garden bar is well stocked at any time they are open. The Wait-staff are exceptional and the menu items are great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My mother in law and I went to Ruby Tuesday’s Saturday evening about 6:30 PM. Our server was great! She went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed. I ordered the Hickory Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chop with fresh grilled zucchini and mashed potatoes the pork chop was cooked to perfection! My mother-in-law ordered the petite sirloin( medium well) with a side salad and potatoes. The petite sirloin was thin and tough for her to eat. She chose just to eat it, so we did not mention this to our server or the manager.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018

The good news is that Ruby Tuesday did improve the salad bar. Also, the food, both in quality and quantity, is well priced. However, the server made to separate errors in the order, and the hostess should make one feel welcome both in coming and going.

The interior is like other Rubys I have been in, and it too is clean.

A nice feature is that it is part of Magnolia Mall, so one can shop or just window shop after eating.

Good location off of I-95,