“Eat here quite a bit”

Hartsville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat here quite a bit”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The only complaint I have about Ruby Tuesday's is that the salad bar is becoming next to nothing. Other than that I like their food, atmosphere, and service.

Visited May 2012

Nogales, Arizona
“Love, love, love the ribs!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Ruby Tuesday by far has the best side dishes of any resturant around. Both resturants at the mall and in lucas street have pretty good service.

Orlando, Florida
“New restaurant but understaffed”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We ate there this week while traveling. When we arrived around 7:30, it was packed. There had been a race in Daytona the day before and we had been forewarned that the hotels were packed that night due to the race traffic returning home. I assume that is why it was so busy. They had empty tables, but a long line. We were told it was because they were so busy and the kitchen was trying to catch up. We sat at the bar until our table was ready. We couldn't even get the bartender to take our order she was so busy. Finally, we sat down and it took a while, but we ordered and got our food. My food was fine. My husband ordered a baked potato and received mashed potatoes, which he doesn't like. The server told us they were out so they just substituted. Not so fast! So, he ordered another side. The food was fine. My husband ordered ribs and said they were very good. I ordered Salmon and it was fine as well. It was cooked well. The spices were a little much and so I scraped some off, but it was fine otherwise.

• Visited February 2012
joyunlimited14
“Rotten food on Salad bar”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We go to Ruby Tuesdays because I love the salad bar. So, on a recent trip, we stopped the Ruby Tuesdays in Florence to get a healthy lunch. Unfortunately, their salad bar selections were actually deleterious to our health. The chopped ham (which my four year old ate), the apples in the apple and grape fruit salad, and the cucumbers were rotten. The cucumbers looked as though they had been frozen and then re-thawed. They were completely clear and watery. The ham was also spoiled and it was evident because it had a funky smell and had a "crumby" look to it. My husband took one bite of the fruit salad and spit it out immediately. He is a war vet and has eaten the worst of the worst so if he spits something out, it has to be bad! We immediately told the manager about it and he was pretty snarky about already having replaced the cucumbers and that "everything else should be fine." Really? I wanted to fix him a huge plate full of ham and fruit salad and see him eat it. He reluctantly took the salads off of our bill at our demand (he surely didn't offer). Later on our drive back up to VA, my son complained of a tummy ache and said he wanted to throw up. He has never gotten car sick before so I'm pretty sure it was the ham. Shame on this Ruby Tuesdays. We will never go back.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Joyunlimited14
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worst experience ever!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

First we wait 5 min for our waitress to come, then another 20 for our food to come... my dockside trio cost 15dol but what I got in my plate shouldn't cost no more than 4!! A lot of rice, a tiny square piece of salmon supposely to come on a mango sauce well guess what? No mango sauce! Shrimps with not flavor. Next time I'll prefer going to a gas station and get a hot dog instead! Geez

1 Thank ShowtimeAC