“Chill Out at Chili's”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #135 of 265 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great place to grab a quick and delicious bite of the Southwest. Go early or expect a wait. Food comes out hot and at a reasonable pace. Especially enjoy their ribs, tacos and other tex-mex meals. Some of the booth seating is a little tight for big folks, but just ask for another table if a problem. Server very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

It took a little while to get seated but we did have a party of eight to be fair. The food was quick once seated and our wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stopped here for dinner on our way back to Florida. Apparently the staff knows that most individual patronizing this establishment are not locals. Food was good but the service was horrid. Very slow and not attentive at all. I might not ever eat at another Chilis as a result of this horrid visit.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We waited a 1/2 hour, (no problem) Ordered our drinks and a snack, Got drinks and waited over a 1/2 hour for the snack. Our meals arrived, 35 minutes later,My husband had cold chicken and potatoes, Mine also had cold potatoes and bloody steak. After we waited another 5min, the waitress came back told her, she said she would get the manager. we waited I ate the veggie, my husband ate his fish. Still nothing, when she came back told her about my husbands meal too. They finally got the manager, she offered hot potatoes and his chicken. 20 minutes later they came with our potatoes and his chicken( he had a combination meal). Our potatoes were in a bowl and were heated so hot in microwave ( tasted terrible) my steak was never mentioned again. So we paid over 50.00 for a piece of fish, steak that was rare( I asked for medium). Potatoes we couldn't eat .and chicken that came after 20 minutes after my husband ate what he could. I ate the veggie and drank a tea. Very disappointed, will never go back. Oh they offered to microwave my steak.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Located across the street from the Courtyard hotel. We ate in the bar area, which is definitely what to do here. Danny took great care of us. We will come back.