“Good service despite the reviews.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #88 of 266 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate here on our way back from Orlando, FL to Virginia because my husband had a gift card. We looked to Trip Advisor for reviews and were concerned about the complaints about the service. Bad restaurant service is a big pet peeve for us. We arrived around 5:00 and there were only two other tables occupied. We were immediately seated and did wait almost 10 minutes for someone to come to the table. We were starting to worry based upon the reviews. Once the server did come to our table, she was very friendly and the service picked up. We didn't have to wait long for the food nor ask for refills. The appetizers served gave us more food than our local Chili's at home. The food was very good too. We also got to go cups to take our drinks with us on the long car ride home. Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Good place to eat. It was really convenient to the Civic Center. They worked hard to insure good service when we got out early for lunch on Monday.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Was in town over night for business, a coworker and I sat at the bar for a meal. I ordered boneless wings and the guy i was with ordered a salad it took about 20 minutes and the place was not busy at all, i thought that was a little long to wait. I will say the bar tender was friendly though.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I ate at this Chili's one evening after having driven all day. I was staying overnight in a hotel nearby. The restaurant was not very busy, but service was a little slow, but not annoyingly so. I was happy to sit and read.

I had not been in any Chili's for quite a while and I was happy to see that they had calorie-conscious meals. I ordered chile-mango chicken, which was a small piece of chicken (just my size), brown(ish) rice and a nice serving of perfectly cooked broccoli. It can be difficult to get decent, not-calorie-laden food on the road, especially in a chain restaurant, but I was pleasantly surprised that Chili's offered this option -- and it was a winner for me.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am shocked this restaurant was actually busy when I was there. I had heard from friends that the service was lacking, but since everyone's experience is different, I wanted to give it a chance. I was seated immediately and then waited and waited for a server to take my drink order. After almost 10 minutes, I was getting ready to leave and my server appeared and I decided to stay and get my lunch. She took my drink order and it didn't take long to bring it back, although she went to check on another table w/o taking my order then. She seemed too overwhelmed by the number of tables she was dealing with and I don't believe I was the only one that complained. The couple across the aisle was seated right before my meal was served and had only had their drink order taken when I was finished eating. I would not be surprised if they didn't leave.