“THE NEW OLIVE GARDEN RESTAURANT EXCELLENT”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 289 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Olive Garden's have not been our favorite place to dine BUT we were very hungry on our way home from Florida on I-95 and decided to stop for gas and a bite to eat. Olive Garden was across the street of the gas station! It looked like the best option for lunch. We were stunned to find that the restaurant was packed with people and we were seated right away. The menu was amazing and everything on it looked delicious. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the staff were friendly and helpful. The Stuffed Ravioli with mushrooms and a huge salad with Coke and Raspberry Lemonade were delicious. The price for all $20...WOW....I asked at the front desk if all the Olive Garden's had been updated and renovated in other states and was told NO...this is the only one! SO SAD THAT THERE ARE NONE that meet the quality and service the restaurant in Florence.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

The food here was as good as any other Olive Garden and better than some. Friday dinner meant a significant wait for a table, so we ate at the bar. Meghan was an absolute whirlwind—triple and quadruple tasking—without a single negative word to customers, servers, kitchen help, or any others. Very impressive

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

For all y’all who have gluten problems!!! Olive Garden hasGluten free pasta know! They also made me my own salad without croutons and cheese! I was a happy girl! I was able to eat pasta and salad with my family!!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in and were seated literally when we walked in, even though there were several bigger parties waiting. (The secret is to know which table you want to sit -- thankfully we did -- back corner table for 2 in the bar section). We didn't have much: just an appetizer, couple of drinks, and the All-you-can-eat soup, salad & bread sticks.
Our server was Meghan L. & she was fantastic! She took great care of us; making sure our drinks stayed full, fresh soup was delivered quickly, salad replenished fast, & the bread sticks stayed hot.....all this she did while tending bar too!! Very friendly, polite, efficient & fast.....super server skills!
We have never been disappointed with any aspect at this OG and after tonight's visit with Meghan L. as our server, we will definitely be back!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

This Olive Garden restaurant was one of the best Olive Gardens we have ever eaten at. Our waiter was super helpful and cheerful. The service was extremely quick, even though it was crowded, and the food was impeccable. I split the Grilled Chicken Parmesan with another member of my party and we both thought it was delicious. We had the zeppoli with chocolate dipping sauce for dessert, and it was amazing. Furthermore, at the end of the meal our waiter gave our party of four plenty of mints. Yum! I definitely recommend eating here if you're in the area.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank thewriteone

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!