“Friendly and Attentive Staff”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 265 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been to many Olive Gardens and appreciate knowing for the most part you will always receive consistent food quality. What separates this restaurant from others is the excellent and friendly staff. The waiter, although busy, made sure everything was how we ordered and made sure he was always available if we needed anything. The manger made the rounds of the tables to make sure everything was OK and offered discount coupons for our next visit. As we left, the waiter provided full take-out cups of the drinks we ordered for the meal without us asking. Really nice touch.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had an enjoyable dinner. The waitress gave us excellent service. We ordered from the lighter section on the menu. I had grilled apricot chicken and vegetables and my husband had the lasagna primavera with chicken. We also ordered the flatbread caprese as an appetizer. There was a delay getting the flatbread so we were not charged. Our dinners included unlimited salad and breadsticks. We had a good meal and it was reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We waited a very short time for a table to fit our 9. The waitress was kind and very helpful with my gluten allergies! It took over 2 hours from start to dessert. But every meal was hot and fresh. The waitress was very concerned for my allergy and talked to the cook before placing my order! The 3 course meal was a good value and the dish sizes were actually larger than I guessed. The dessert was good but I couldn't eat the cake that cake with the meal because of gluten, but I ate the cream topping. I really wished they had a gluten free dessert. It would have been PERFECT!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Good road trip Italian food, service very prompt and servers helpful. Excellent value, very clean and bottomless salad bowl a plus to green-lovers.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It may be a chain and not Italian at all, but they always strive to provide good service, good quality food, and a good family ambiance (not that they always succeed). Their service is never constant, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But, in my last visit they had some new seafood dishes on the menu and I was pleased with mine this time. I had a Seafood Brodetto, a mix of scallops, shrimp, and tilapia with spinach and mushrooms, very good-spicy and satisfying. I am not sure when they stopped bringing loads and loads of bread sticks; we were only served one portion of 4.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!