“Great Mexican food for a good price”
Review of La Bamba

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Bamba
Ranked #101 of 259 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food was great and portions were really good. Their margarita is one of the best I had and their staff are friendly.

I enjoyed my food.

There are newer reviews for La Bamba

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Service was good and the food was your typical Mexican food. The atmosphere was pleasant. They can accomodate large groups, which is nice. Checking out was a bit confusing.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

1st time to this establishment but not impressed. Server did not know the menu and restaurants version of the word fresh is different from the English version. Shrimp were old small and overcooked were old and tough .
Texas Guacamole was good but i think from Pre-mnfr. guacamole that was added fresh veggies.
Not bad but not what was described.

There are a lot of really good Mexican restaurants in Florence but this one is very weak.
Rule of thumb if the parking lot is empty there is reason.
Also the meal was overpriced and the margaritas were all ice and NO ALCOHOL.
Sorry i would not come back

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Saturday night the restaurant was not busy when I arrived. I was greeted, quickly seated, and had my order taken expeditiously. Other than keeping my iced tea refilled, the wait staff nearly disappeared. After a considerable wait, my entree of grilled shrimp, chicken and vegetables was served. Some of the shrimp were a bit tough, but the flavor was good and overall I was satisfied. I waited for my check several minutes after finishing eating. I get to Florence no more often than once a year and would be inclined to return again next time.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

It started out that maybe they were confused about who was waiting our table, but we were being served from all angles. Food was fresh, and you could tell the crowd was happy to be there. Sometimes you will dine out, and the establishment will be full of sour faces. Not the case at La Bamba's, everyone was happy to be there, and so was I.

Been to La Bamba? Share your experiences!