“Dissappointed”

Willie Jane's
Ranked #157 of 277 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2015

We were there once before and it wasn't bad so tried again. This will be the last. We were sat right away, what we could see was 1 table of 4 already eating and a couple already served. Someone brought us menus and coffee quickly. We were on our second cup of coffee and still no food. My husband said there must be a big group in the back room cause the servers all dissappeared. Probably about 1/2 hr later, as we were getting ready to leave they brought our food. No reason why it took so long and server never came back to check if all was ok. She left the check when the food was brought. When we went to pay our server was up there and said sorry for the wait on the food we only had 1 cook. We wouldn't have had a problem if someone had explained that originally!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed August 23, 2015

Drive by this place for months before stopping to eat. I have been back 4 times in the last week. The prices are good and excellent quantity served with each order. Breakfast is the best!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Had breakfast here with my cousin. We arrived about 8:30 and were seated right away. There was only one other table occupied. I ordered coffee and then a standard breakfast of scrambled eggs, grits, sausage patties and toast. They did not skimp on the food. The grits and eggs were great, but the sausage patties were without any flavor, like they had been kept warm for quite a while. My cousin had the same but with bacon and a pancake on the side. That looked good. Except for the sausage it was good. Service was good. The place is clean.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 22, 2015

My family and I (this includes 2 very picky children) visited Willie Janes on Irby street and were very pleased with our visit. The chicken was juice and not greasy and all the plates were filling. The desert is off the hook. The owner was friendly and nice and personally came out to speak. My two picky children have claimed Willie Janes as their Favorite Place to eat now.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 22, 2015

Delicious and juicy meatloaf. Rice and Gravy rivaled my Granny's. Green beans did not taste canned but could use more seasoning. Love that they deliver.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Willie Jane's? Share your experiences!