“Great value!”

Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Melbourne, Florida, Usa
“Great value!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were just stopping through area overnight on a trip to Florida. We needed a pet friendly hotel and were pleasantly surprised. Hotel was clean except for minor rug stains. Bathroom was very clean and bedding comfortable.

The only complaint I would have is their pet policy which we needed to sign. It came off as very threatening. This was our first stay ever with our dog at a hotel so this was surprising to us. Thought that would be the case wherever we stayed but that is not the case.

We did not use pool or hot tub but they were EXTREMElY small. Pool especially.

Front desk attendant was friendly but seemed to wear many hats so was quite busy. Told us there would be snacks during a certain time period and we never saw them. Breakfast was as expected....nothing extraordinary but there waffles are great!

Overall....if I were passing through area, definitely would stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The overall room itself is decent but the service at this hotel could definitely be better. I go to the front desk to check in and no one is there I wait a few minutes thinking they are busy in the back but then 5 minuted pass and still no one is there. So I open and close the door a couple times so they could hear the bell and still no one comes. (I hear someone in the back so obviously someone is there) finally I call the front desk and a lady answers and I inform her I'm waiting up front to check in and she tells me to wait because shes busy doing something. Really? It takes two minutes to check a customer in. Finally a young man who overheard everything (I think he worked there or knew the employees) goes outside and gets an employee to check me. Needless to say I will never choose to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Maine
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We love staying at this Best Western - the room, the breakfast, everything exactly as we like it - and they even take pets! We make sure that we stop through here on our way back and forth to Florida every year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were clean, beds were firm and comfortable. Staff was very friendly the complimentary breakfast was good and had plenty to choose from.
The water pressure and the shower head were something to be desired.

• Stayed December 2012
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We always stop in Florence on our way to NJ from Florida. This time we needed a pet friendly place that also had a fridge and microwave as our dog is on a special diet. Our room on the 2nd floor was spotless,bathroom fixtures looked new,beds comfortable and clean,flat screen TV with HBO.
Only had coffee in the am (can't eat early) but the breakfast buffet looked adequate enough to get you started.
Will definitely stay again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family