Best Western Inn
Hampton.com
$123
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsbest westernsruby tuesdaysroom was cleancracker barrelwafflespet friendly hotelgreat place to staywould stay againcontinental breakfasthalf wayafter a long dayconvenient locationstaff was friendlyflorence scsouth carolinathe breakfast areamotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The room was clean and nicely equipped. It is also a great stay for those who have pets.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank JazzieT
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Let me start off by saying that this is the worst hotel visit by far!! First when I called back to add an extra night to a prior reservation Brittany, The front desk clerk answered the phone extremely rude and instead of placing me on hold she told me to hold on and put the phone down in order to finish a vulgar conversation. During check in she snatched my card spoke rudely to another elderly lady. Then they rented me a room ( room 224) and the key card reader didn't work properly locking us out of the room and all our stuff inside. We asked for a late checkout and came in the room was stripped down and our stuff was thrown all over! Someone took a bowel movement in the toilet while we were gone and didn't flush the toilet! When I called to complain they suggested that I did it!! I immediately asked for a refund! I will never stay at this hotel as long as I live. And i suggested Brittany should be taken care of with the poor customer service she issued.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank deandreabonneau
Reviewed April 25, 2011

This was a nice simple hotel to stay in overnight enroute to florida. Right off of I-95, easy to get to. There is a Ruby Tuesday next door. The hotel offers a small continental breakfast in the morning but if you want something more there is a Crocker Barrel 2 doors down.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Canine025
Reviewed March 17, 2011

this hotel was an excellent choice to stop for the night. bed was excellent. bedding and linens clean and fresh. room and bath were clean. breakfast buffet had excellent choice of pastries, fresh fruit, cereal, etc. room rate was reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Easy stop for the night. Good location right off I-95 with lots of rooms and ample parking. Rooms were newly updated with fresh linens and lots of pillows. Mattresses were in very good condition and quite comfortable. Whole facility was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was worth a stop in the morning; cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruit, french toast, bagels, coffee, juice, milk, etc. Best of all were the reasonable prices, friendly staff and PET FRIENDLY policy!

• Stayed: January 2011